Complaint Review: My-Belle Boutique

769 Yonkers avenue Yonkers, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 9143951900
  • Web:
  • Category:

My-Belle Boutique Alexa Bridal Couture Atelier, Le Bella Couture Atelier, My-Belle Boutique, Michelle M Mears, Lee, Lena -- LYING, CON ARTIST, THIEF. Yonkers, New York

michelle is a con artist. i paid $1,450 for a wedding gown and signed a contract stating my dress was to be done by February 14, 2010 and it is now February 20, 2010 and i have no dress!

she refuses to return my money and refuses to return my phone calls. if you google "michelle mears, yonkers new york", you will see all of her HORRIBLE reviews. she is a complete con artist.

she goes by different alias' and she has changed her store 4 different times in a matter of 6 years! she lies and then believes her lies.

i plan on taking her to court and i will not stop until i get my $1,450 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2010 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Belle-Boutique/Yonkers-New-York-10704/My-Belle-Boutique-Alexa-Bridal-Couture-Atelier-Le-Bella-Couture-Atelier-My-Belle-Boutiqu-572490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My-Belle Boutique