Complaint Review: My Boyfriends Tutu

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: Mandy — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
My Boyfriends Tutu
1903 Sundance Drive Internet United States of America

My Boyfriends Tutu Judi Pittman (the mole) scammer, rip off, fraud, theif, lunatic, liar, cheat, purchased and then lied to get refund of items, etsy rip off customer, etsy rip off business Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rick Spera Lyden Ont Canada store front stylemesweetdesigns

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please clarify your statement

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please clarify your statement

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: wow!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: mandy or rick

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please prove your accusations

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Found other victims

*Author of original report: JUDI PITTMAN LIAR AND THEIF

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner is angry because I insisted on a refund

Judi Pittman, purchased some items from my etsy shop, once they were delivered she lied and said she did not get them and then proceeded to leave me negative feedback stating i did not want to refund her, for items she received that makes no sense. Furthermore she sent me a million harrassing e-mails and was irrational which leads me to believe she has some  serious mental issues and i will be very suprised if the business she is opening on etsy will even succeed due to her behaviour with others. She threatened me and tried to bully me into giving her a refund, which i did in the end because she is a lunatic and unstable, and with all  my wonderful feedback and how i am to customers i did the right thing on my end so knowing that atleast gives me peace of mind. I hope that others do not have to deal with the experince i went though with her as she has issues and takes those out on others. I would STRONGLY advise others not to deal with her as a SELLER or PURCHASER as it will just give you grief in the end. The funny thing is she put up the banner i did for her in her shop so that even proves more what a liar, cheat, scammer, fraud and theif this woman is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Boyfriends-Tutu/internet/My-Boyfriends-Tutu-Judi-Pittman-the-mole-scammer-rip-off-fraud-theif-lunatic-liar-874124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Boyfriends Tutu

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rick Spera Lyden Ont Canada store front stylemesweetdesigns

AUTHOR: Mandyisaman - (USA)

If you have ever conducted business with stylemesweetdesigns and/or Mandy/ Rick Spera please beaware that you are likely to become a victim to identity theft. The person doing business on etsy is Rick Spera who currently resides at :

976 Hwy D12552 R.R # 2 Lynden Ont LOR 1T0 Mcdp0731@hum etc.on.ca

Please check your credit reports and report all suspicious activity to the RCMP Canada or IC3.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please clarify your statement

AUTHOR: Mandyisaman - (USA)

Are you complaining about me Judi Pittman or myboyfriend's tutu?

If your complaining about me well yes you are probably very angry with me because well yes I did leave you negative feedback on Etsy.  Nope I didn't like dealing with you and yes after waiting three months and spending countless hours trying to get a refund from you and trying to understand your emails I put my arms up in the air and said I dont want to deal with this its a big waste of my time.  Yes you did give me $75 dollars back but not all my money.  Yes I thought your work was horrific and after the read the blogs about you stealing intellectual property I got concerned.  I used your banner for 24 hours on my store front only so that while you went on a rampage trying to destroy my reputation I wanted people to see my store front and the quality of the banner you sold me.  Yes I did complain because I didn't like dealing with you.

In terms of your accusations regarding my boyfriends tutu.  It was never a store thanks to your business practices via selling items on stylemesweetdesigns on etsy.  I never sold you or anyone anything. After dealing with you which was a trip down a lane I hope to never take again I decided that opening a store front on etsy would be a terrible mistake.  If you are a representation of the kind of people that Etsy attracts than I would rather pull my hair out individually than trying to conduct business.  It would be a huge waste of my time I would also have to learn how to send illegible uninteresting and nasty emails like yourself.  I would also have to loose half of my intellect.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please clarify your statement

Hello,

Could you please clarify your last statement.  Not really sure what you complaint is.  Based on my unfortunate dealings with mandy99, amanda bingham, rick spera and stylemesweetdesigns I do not nor have I ever had the opportunity to open my storefront on etsy.  It is true that I received a partial refund in the amount of 75 from I think a person by the name of Rick Spera but I did not receive all my cash back.  I was unhappy with Mandy's service and requested a refund several times over a 3 month period of waiting for two banners and a business card proof.  When I finally reached the end of my capacity to deal with such a difficult person I did post a negative comment about not receiving a refund on etsy.  I was  told if I removed the comment I would get a refund. Well I decided I wanted to keep my negative feedback because well I didn't like dealing with Mandy.  So Mandy/Rick/Kaitlyn/Amanda Bingham posted these nasty comments on this website.  I since closed the shop that Mandy/Rick/Kaitlyn/Amanda Bingham made the above accusations concerning and like I mentioned it was never operated a shop since I never had the opportunity to sell anything and make the mistake of buyer something from stylemesweetdesigns on etsy.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

wow!!!

AUTHOR: sikntired - (United States of America)

Guilty folks never know when to be quiet, they feel like they MUST prove there point, lol lol lol, what happend to the purchases? Did she SERIOUSLY keep them as well as a refund? WOW!!! How can you possibly complain about something you got for free?!!

Yeah i know folks like that, you have to steer clear of them there the cancer to your business!!!!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

mandy or rick

Etsy GawkerDec 27, 2011 08:43 AM

That seller STEALS stock images from stock sites!!! Here are a few examples

Stylemesweetdesigns steals stock images

Here is a cupcake design she claims to have made for 'Cherry on Top' .com. When you check this site that logo isn't even ON it! http://img1.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.190929285.jpg Listing:http://www.etsy.com/transaction/37468431 Now here s the SAME cupcake a stock site created by Pichayasri. The ACTUAL artist. http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-cupcake-image13392577

Here is ''her'' design of a little girl in bed. http://img2.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.190929286.jpg Listing: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/37468431 Stock site link http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-girl-sleeping-image14022527

Now this image is from a totally different designer on the stock site than the one above Notic 'One of a Kind- 'never resold' directly in the listing title! Ugh!

Listing- http://www.etsy.com/transaction/39779413 The same image owned by Relato on Dreamstime stick site. http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-image-cherry-tree-image16109561

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please prove your accusations

AUTHOR: judi pittman - (United States of America)

Its sad that our well-intentioned concerns were used to allow Mandy to emotionally abuse us and slander us online. There is no doubt in my mind that Mandy was extremely effective at making alarmingly emotional pleas to Etsy to keep her shop opened.  If Mandy was a reasonable person she woud of been more concerned and empathetic instead Mandy got angry when we told her we were not happy with her service.  She has been able to get away with this because initially she was so charming.  My guess is Etsy policies do not protect us from the Mandy's.  But they could improve their policies to make it harder for Mandy's to do business on Etsy.  They could add a policy that goods must be delivered within 30 days allowing enough time to dispute the charge with paypal.

Mandy please prove all your accusations above by copying and pasting text sent to you directly in email. My guess is what that your accusations cannot be proven and you are imagining being bullied and threatened where it doesn't exist because you are feeling vulnerable and defensive.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Found other victims

hello,

We have started to collect information and compare notes. We have establish three other victims and we will continue to move forward with going through the proper channels in regards to Mandys business practices.

JUDI PITTMAN LIAR AND THEIF

AUTHOR: Mandy - (Canada)

Judy did recieve a refund..and her items..people like her scam buyers they purchase items from your shop then claim they did not get them. then demand a refund..i will not be posting anymore as my feedback speaks for itself..and by the way lots of people on etsy have their paypal accounts set up to a different user..my husband just happens to do my accounting...Judy is the scammer here and the other lady she is speaking about also received a refund..both people got refunds and their items..they are just unappy and suffer from mental disorders. enough said..refund was sent..customer got her items..

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner is angry because I insisted on a refund

AUTHOR: judi pittman - (United States of America)

First I never actually sold anything to Mandy but sure had the unpleasant experience of doing business with her. Mandy is actually the aggressor and I am her target in case you haven't come to that conclusion. Based on several other scam reports found on the internet I have been able to establish a pattern and lashing out against the other person is really what Mandy does best.

Here is what you can expect from Mandy and her business :

First on email she will become very friendly and initially very nice. This is what is known as Information gathering with scam artist.

Second Mandy will use the information that she found out about you via email exchanges to gather a rapport with you, known as developing a relationship to scam artist.

Thirdly the manipulation starts. Mandy will start making excuses for not providing your items in a timely manner. She will make sure you have no recourse via paypal and make you wait past the 45 days. Known as exploitation.

And now what we call as execution for those like myself that study scam artist. She sets up complaints like this making herself to be the victim and tries to render you as the aggressor. She will continue to manipulate you and threaten you with my husbands an attorney in Canada blah blah blah.

What is very confusing is who is Rick Spera and why is it that he receives the funds for her business on Etsy.