Complaint Review: My Brite

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2010

• Reported By: Susan — Wheeler Wisconsin U.S.A.
My Brite

My Brite My Brites, Online Health Tried to receive a refund from Denise on 05/05/10; Tracy on 06/28/10 and Dafne #232 and Sandra F on 08/02/10. Company charged $1.95 s/h on 04/27/10 plus $62.90 on 05/05/10. Another $62.90 on 05/27/10 Internet

Notice charges for $62.90 for 05/05/10 and 05/27/10 from Alpine White alis Online Health and My Brites. Paid the $1.95 on 04/27/10 for s/h too.

Total of 3 phone calls to Alpine White. First call on 05/28/10 talked to Denise at Online Health, 800-604-1742 and explained the numerous charges from Alpine White under various names on my credit card.

Denise provided me with a cancellation number and refund code for $62.90 that would be credited to my card. Refund would be posted to my card in 10-15 business days.

Second call on 05/27/10 talked to Tracy who provided me with a different Refund code than Denise provided me on 05/28/10.

Third call on 08/02/10 talked with Dafne #232 and explained I received no refund.  The Refund department denied my request for refund.

Talked to Sandra F (Dafnes supervisor) she explained additional product was sent to me on 05/27/10 for additional product I never received. No tracking number - convenient for this company.

Extremely frustrating being placed on hold numerous times, getting the run around and zero customer satisfaction.  It is clear this company is out to make money by confusing the consumer.

Hopefully this report assists others to not do business with this outrageous company. Scam tooth whitener should be their company name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2010 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Brite/internet/My-Brite-My-Brites-Online-Health-Tried-to-receive-a-refund-from-Denise-on-050510-Tracy-628409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Brite