Complaint Review: My Business Interiors

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2008

• Reported By:San Ramon California
My Business Interiors
www.mybusinessinteriors.com Nationwide U.S.A.

My Business Interiors Sold office furniture as new, but delivered defective "as is" San Jose California

I purchased office panels from MyBusinessInteriors, located in San Jose, CA from Craig Dander their Sales Manager. He showed my the catalog for brand new panels. I paid their full price for the new panels.

MyBusinessInteriors delivered panels whose frames were scratched and the fabric loose.

I called Craig Dander at MyBusinessInteriors. He has not returned my calls. When he finally replied, he sent my an email stating the panels I purchased were "as is" becuase they were used, and said I paid "rock bottom" prices for the panels, which is not true. I purchased the panels from the catalog of MyBusinessInteriors, which Craig Dander showed me, and I selected new ones at full price.

Craig and MyBusinessInteriors has not offered to repair the scratches or tighten up the loose fabric.

MyBusinessInteriors and Craig Dander are very disappointing to deal with to me as a customer.

Rd
San Ramon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Business-Interiors/nationwide/My-Business-Interiors-Sold-office-furniture-as-new-but-delivered-defective-as-is-San-Jo-299536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Business Interiors