Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Ms_86 — San Antonio Texas U.S.A.
My Cash Guardian
192 E 200 N Suite 101 St. George, Utah United States of America

My Cash Guardian Zeal Funding Services LLC Complete THEIVES, Stole $30 Directly from My Bank Account! St. George, Utah

I logged into my bank account this morning to find that I had been illegally debited $29.95 by a company called My Cash Guardian.  I have NO idea who this company is, or what they even do!  I have tried to contact them, but with no success.  So instead, I have filed several complaints: one with the BBB of Trenton, NJ; one with the FTC; and one with the FBI.  I don't take identity theft lightly!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Guardian/St-George-Utah-84770/My-Cash-Guardian-Zeal-Funding-Services-LLC-Complete-THEIVES-Stole-30-Directly-from-My-Ba-933193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Guardian