Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Darrius T.Nix — tacoma Washington United States of America
My Cash Guardian

My Cash Guardian Cash Guardian They took 29.95 from my account and I didn't authorize it!!! Internet

I didn't even fill out an application with this company. Next thing I kno I see a 29.95 charge from this company and it over drafted my account. And on top of that I couldn't finish my Christmas shopping. With the 29.95 and the 35.00 dollars over draft fee from my bank in has put my family in a bind eversense the 14th of december. I called on that day and they told that it would be 5 to 7 bussiness days. And still no money. I am still in a bind and I had to disappoint my kids for Christmas cause of this. Now this is day 13 and I called today December 27th 2012 and they said they was closed for the holiday. Now what holiday. This company needs to be stopped. I feel violated . It's time this company needs be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Guardian/internet/My-Cash-Guardian-Cash-Guardian-They-took-2995-from-my-account-and-I-didnt-authorize-it-987679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Guardian