Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Houston Texas United States of America
My Cash Guardian

My Cash Guardian I have no idea who this company is and yet they were able to go into my bank account and take out $29.95 right out of my account. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Agree with previous consumer

I do not know who this company is and I have

not given any permission for them to go into my account to take ou $29.95. I have not signed any forms or spoken with any one from this company to give permission to take any money out of my account. This company is a rip off. I have contacted my bank in hopes to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Guardian/internet/My-Cash-Guardian-I-have-no-idea-who-this-company-is-and-yet-they-were-able-to-go-into-my-964177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Guardian

Agree with previous consumer

AUTHOR: FEDUP - (United States of America)

The same company My Cash Guardian took $29.95 out of my acccount without my permission  less than a week ago. I didn't know who this company was until i checked my account. Refund will take 5 to7 days.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC