Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Vicki S — Naples Florida United States of America
My Cash Guardian

My Cash Guardian MYCASH GUARDIAN Stole directly from my checking account Internet

I was looking into a payday advance and then decided against it.  I accepted no service from any of the companies and signed nothing.

Today I reviewed my checking account and a $29.95 debit from My Cash Guardian was listed.  I have never heard of this company and received no communication from them other than the unauthorized debit from my account.

Went online to their website to file a complaint and it is a dead end, come back error 404 not found error and URL/contact not found.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Guardian/internet/My-Cash-Guardian-MYCASH-GUARDIAN-Stole-directly-from-my-checking-account-Internet-958362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Guardian