Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: islanddawn — Bainbridge Island Washington United States of America
My Cash Guardian

My Cash Guardian Never heard of them - yet they deducted 29.95 from my personal checking account Internet

'My Cash Guardian' obtained access to my personal checking account and deducted $29.95.  I have never heard of them and this was completely unauthorized.  This is clearly an organized crime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Guardian/internet/My-Cash-Guardian-Never-heard-of-them-yet-they-deducted-2995-from-my-personal-checking-966534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Guardian