Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: CandiB — Los Angeles California United States of America
My Cash Guardian

My Cash Guardian Took money w/o ok Internet

This company took money out of my checking account without my authorization.  They took $29.95.  I never applied for a loan from them and do not know how they got my information.  It has been over a year since I applied and received a loan from another company (one that is on an Indian reservation).

I am going to call the phone number that I found on another complaint website which is 1-888-485-5853 to get my money refunded.  I am also contacting my bank to let them know about this matter.  It has been three months since the charge was made on my account.  I went to online statements so I don't get them in the mail and missed this charge.

I am disabled and have chronic pain and carpal tunnel so I don't always look at my statements.  I will from now on.  I'm also going to open up another account to insure that they will not be able to do this again to me.  I understand that this has happened to some people multiple times.  I am NEVER going to do a loan of any kind online again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Guardian/internet/My-Cash-Guardian-Took-money-wo-ok-Internet-984210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Guardian