Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: pzdoffND — anytown Minnesota United States of America
My Cash Guardian

My Cash Guardian Vantage Funding They pulled $29.95 from my bank without authorization. I want it deposited back NOW! Going to BBB, agencies, police, government. Internet

A random company called My Cash Guardian / Vantage Funding / Springleaf stole $29.95 from my bank account without authorization.  I have never heard of any of these companies, submitted any information to them, or applied for any services with them.

I am reporting them to my bank, the Better Business Bureau, any government agency applicable at the local / state / federal level, law enforcement, and government officials from the local mayor to federal Senate and House of Representatives elected officials (I have their direct phone numbers).

I demand the above listed company(-ies) return my money immediately.  All communication from these companies is being recorded, documented, and turned in to the appropriate authorities.  The actions of the above companies, their subsidiaries and/or related businesses, employees, representatives, or any other person or establishment that is in any way affiliated or associated with them, needs to STOP any other contact with me, my address, phone, bank, or any other information they have about me immediately, besides returning the $29.95 to my bank account.  This is a cease and desist order.  You are to END, and QUIT your activity now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Guardian/internet/My-Cash-Guardian-Vantage-Funding-They-pulled-2995-from-my-bank-without-authorization-I-963466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Guardian