Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Denmark Wisconsin United States of America
My Cash Guardian

My Cash Guardian Zeal Funding fraudently took monies out of my account without authorization Internet

This company has taken out unauthorized monies from my account.  I have not heard of them nor have I spoken to them.  I have tried several times to call them with just an answering machine and no way to leave a message.  I have already disputed this with my bank as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Guardian/internet/My-Cash-Guardian-Zeal-Funding-fraudently-took-monies-out-of-my-account-without-authorizat-990006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Guardian