structures

Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: SistahHollywood — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
My Cash Guardian

My Cash Guardian ,mycashguardian.com Fraudulently charged my new bank account for $29.95 , Internet

I opened a new bank account for my business. On November 5, 2012 I noticed a charge for $29.95 by My Cash Guardian. A service I never requested nor authorized. After research I found that apparently checking "I agree to the Terms & Conditions" for one service automatically gives My Cash Guardian to rip you off.

On Nov. 6 I called My Cash Guardian at 888-485-5853; its obvious they know they're ripping people off because they provide instruction on how to have the $29.95 refunded, as well as any bank fees one may incur. I received a confirmation email stating my refund would be processed and back to my bank account within 5 to 7 days business days.

Nov. 14th the refund still was not applied sending my new bank account into a $119 bank fee tailspin! After many phone calls and pressure, I finally received my refund on Nov. 21. -___- ... I then phoned my bank to have all of the fees rebated, which they obliged without hesitation.

Tip: Before filing a claim with your bank, which is typically $40, demand My Cash Guardian refund your money! No sense in you taking an additional loss for something you never authorized in the first place!

Hope this helped and Good Luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Guardian/internet/My-Cash-Guardian-mycashguardiancom-Fraudulently-charged-my-new-bank-account-for-2995--973913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Guardian