Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Mr.Arthur Rescigno — Lilburn Georgia United States of America
My Cash Guardian.com
192 E. 200 N. Ste 101 St. George, UT 84770-2834 In Inter St. George, UT 84770-2834 Innet, Utah United States of America

My Cash Guardian.com My account has been comprimised in the amount of 29.95 with no prior authorization from this company.All attempts at trying to contact them has been a dead end! Inter St. George, 84770-2834 Innet, Utah

*Author of original report: mycashguardian

My account has been compromised in the amount of 29.95 with no prior authorization from this company.All attempts at trying to contact them has been a dead end! My bank is investigating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Guardiancom/Inter-St-George-UT-84770-2834-Innet-Utah-84770-283/My-Cash-Guardiancom-My-account-has-been-comprimised-in-the-amount-of-2995-with-no-prior-981894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Guardian.com

mycashguardian

AUTHOR: Mr.Arthur Rescigno - (United States of America)

This is a follow up from yesterdays report.I have been in touch with with this company they said that a refund will be back into my account in 5 to 7 business days and I received a refund number.I still feel that the prior debit from my account was without my authority.After researching this company to many victims reported the very same occurrence.In my opion this companies practise is NOT in my best interest.Something should be done to avoid this debit problem.

Mr.Arthur Rescigno