Complaint Review: My Cash Now

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: pauline luna — antelope California
My Cash Now
, Wyoming USA

My Cash Now Felony fraud charges against me for a loan i never received. My bank records prove it. Wyoming

*General Comment: scam

I was just contacted by my cash now,s aatrny,s stating that felony fraud charges are being filed against me for a loan i never recieved in the amount of $200.  My bank records show no deposit from them at all in the entire year of 2010 however they are stating it was deposited on 8/1/2010.  They are saying now I owe my cash now $497.15 aswell as $1500 in attrny fees and if I don,t pay I,m going to be arrested.  The refrences that were used on my application are people I've never even heard of. I need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Now/Wyoming/My-Cash-Now-Felony-fraud-charges-against-me-for-a-loan-i-never-received-My-bank-records-1077162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Now

#1 General Comment

scam

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Its a scam!!! There is no loan!!! You may have at one time looked online to see about a loan. That website then sells your information. This is a VERY common scam. If this was a real attempt at a collection, then they would have no problem PROVING you owe the loan. Here is how you catch them.

1. Ask for "Proof of Debt". Have them mail it to you. If they can not or will not then it is a scam.

2. They are asking for attorney fees, get the name of the attorney. This way you can do a quick search online and find out if they are legit. Then make a report to the state BAR association where they work.

3. GET A CONTACT NUMBER!!!!! See the scammer is going to get busted because if they are not calling you from the state you live in, then they are useing a phone to commit theft/fraud. If you get a phone number, log it immediatly.

4. Contact both the AG of your state and make a complaint to your phone carrier and the FCC. This way a huge hammer can be dropped on this cockaroach.