Complaint Review: My Cash Now

My Cash Now
Internet USA

My Cash Now My Cash Now litigation scam Internet

1-210-762-6590

I received a VM from a Michael Donohue of Pre Trial Intervention. He gave this number. The message said this is Michael Donahue with pre-trial intervention. He said I had a pending case in his office that demands my immediate attention. He said he need to speak with me or my attorney of record today. His number is 210-762-6590. If he does not hear form either me or my attorney he will document that I avoid my right to counsel and submit my case. Then he said...govern yourself accordingly. I dialed *69 and it gave the number 205-328-3288. I called that number and went to the voice mail of Perry Stevens of American Helping Hands. I then called the original number and spoke with a lady from Litigation Services. Said she had an affidavit uploaded to her office. Something about felony charges being filed by My Cash Now. I have never dealt with that company. Checked internet for My Cash Now and found many scam reports. I have had these calls before and have even reported them to FBI Cyber Crimes, My states attorney and local and county sheriff. All have told me these are scams and to not deal with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Now/internet/My-Cash-Now-My-Cash-Now-litigation-scam-Internet-1147296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Now