Complaint Review: My Computer Club

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Tina — Chippewa Falls Wisconsin
My Computer Club

My Computer Club rip off Internet

This company is a huge ripoff.

I signed up for membership, the membership fee was instantly debited to my card account. I was then redirected to a further page asking me to mail in further information. Including a copy of a check from my checking account.

I do not have a checking account so immediately tried canceling membership. Get puton continuos hold when I dial the customer service number. Can no longer even log in to the member services site either. Today I sent anemail to support@mycomputerclub, which is the address listed in the contact us information, it was returned as a failure to deliver.

I just want my $44.50 refunded and membership canceled before they attempt to take an additional payment out next month. I'm having no luck in my attempts to contact this company.

Last time I will ever try to purchase something that sounds like a good deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Computer-Club/internet/My-Computer-Club-rip-off-Internet-1046151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Computer Club