Complaint Review: My Contractor Locator

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Philip — richmond Virginia United States of America
My Contractor Locator

My Contractor Locator Abusive , provided 'leads' that did not exist , not willing to refund money . Stay away from these guys . INTERNET

I recently signed on with My Contractor Locator  . Of the first ten leads purchased all ten were useless . I had disconnected phone numbers , an apartment ,  people who knew nothing about a lead . people who weren't interested in getting an estimate , a basement remodeling lead for a house that didn't have a basement . I was told I would be credited for leads ,but charges continued to  be billed to my account . When I complained to Chris in their Service Dept. I was told "If you want to whine - fu-k off ."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Contractor-Locator/internet/My-Contractor-Locator-Abusive-provided-leads-that-did-not-exist-not-willing-to-refu-1009720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Contractor Locator