Complaint Review: My Contractor Locator

• Submitted: Tue, February 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: d — san diego California United States of America
My Contractor Locator

My Contractor Locator Chris On 12/2/2011amount to bid on lead we check $50 @ sunroom lead 7 days to get credit. billing credit card $1500 @$65a lead. This company started just sending leads in duplicate. one lead was sent over www.mycontractorlocator.com, Internet

www.mycontractorlocator.com  This company said fool-proof lead system. Check amount of bid $50.00 and total for day not to exceed$100.00  7 days to claim credit if lead not viable. Only 2 leads in begaining anwsered phone, Then automatic leads sent to email without a bid from us. Then leads poured in, duplicates with different lead number 1 lady had over 6 different lead numbers, people from 1-2 years ago asked about sunrooms, not at all viable.

On date 12/15/2011 after trying to get anyone to anwser the phone/email with no luck, no anwser at all, sales@mycontractolocator.com sent email canceling us becouse of alarming amount of emails. On this day 2/7/2012 credit card statement $1500. charged from these sneeky snakes. Getting a credit for all charges in progress. Not sure what the complaint board can do, but we'd like to charge www.mycontractorlocator.com with crime. Found on internet a few other that this company ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Contractor-Locator/internet/My-Contractor-Locator-Chris-On-1222011amount-to-bid-on-lead-we-check-50-sunroom-lead-835351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Contractor Locator