• Report: #681976

• Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: Ron — Elk grove California USA
My Credit Health
Dallas, Texas United States of America

My Credit Health Charged my credit card and I can access my credit scores. Dallas, Texas

I have been charged for credit reporting of my credit scores butI can't access my credit scores on the My Credit Health web site. I am being charged 29.95 a month on my credit card and I am not getting any services from this company. I will contact my credit card company and submit a complaint and hope to get the charges stopped and past charges refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Credit-Health/Dallas-Texas-/My-Credit-Health-Charged-my-credit-card-and-I-can-access-my-credit-scores-Dallas-Texas-681976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Credit Health