Complaint Review: My Cured Computer

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Marlon — NA Internet Philippines
My Cured Computer

My Cured Computer They hired me as their tech for 50 bucks a week yet after almost a month, i didn't get any payment. Such scammers. The only reason i believed the company is that my reporting manager is a fellow Filip , Internet

Got hired by the company for 100$ a week (via paypal). No contract or advanced payment or whatsoever, i decided to work for them believing my manager who is also a Filipino like me. After 3 weeks, they cut me off their communication, and lost my access to their tools. They told me that they don't need my service anymore and will just pay me for the days that i have worked for them. Well, days have passed and i have not received the payment. Such scammers. Cheapo company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cured-Computer/internet/My-Cured-Computer-They-hired-me-as-their-tech-for-50-bucks-a-week-yet-after-almost-a-mont-1009797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cured Computer