restaurant

Complaint Review: My Dentist For Life, P.A

• Submitted: Thu, July 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: Miguel Angel — Miami Florida U.S.A.
My Dentist For Life, P.A
294 NW 172 Avenue Internet United States of America

My Dentist For Life, P.A Dentist, Ref use to do Basic Cleaning that my insurance cover 100% they charge me for x-rays they told me wass 100 % cover Internet

BEWARE: Are looking for a dentist dont use that office or that dentists: Pembroke Pines Dentist, Dr Saba Rizvi, Dr Ronald Herbert and Dr Jose Delgado Location: My Dentist For Life, P.A. 294 NW 172 Avenue Pembroke Pines, Fl 33029

I have a insurance with CIGNA PPO I called this office one week before the appointment July 31-2010 the Appointment was for 7-7-2010 I spoke with Carmen the secretary and make sure that my insurance cover x- rays and a basic cleaning she said was both 100% will be cover I called my insurance and said the same

When I went to my appointment Carmen make sign several documents before I start the cleaning was like she was hiding something they did the X-rays doctor Delgado from Venezuela but they never did the basic cleaning the refuse to do it, and I refuse to do a full mouth cleaning I did one a one year they want me to pay $283.

They insist and tried to convince me, but I left the office before I left they told me that I have to sign two more documents. After I said no that I want to make what my insurance cover I left the office and contacted my insurance to explain what just happened this office and this doctors are a real Rip off never happen to me before,

Next day I went another office they told me that office of Dentist for life and the doctor and employees tried to rip me off , the new office did a cleaning, and my insurance cover all 100 percent and don't have to pay none'

They want me to for the X-rays so what I did I also sent a letter complaint to:

FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH DIVISION OF MEDICAL QUALITY ASSURACE

So if you are looking for a dentist dont use that office or that dentists: Pembroke Pines Dentist, Dr Saba Rizvi, Dr Ronald Herbert and Dr Jose Delgado Location: My Dentist For Life, P.A. 294 NW 172 Avenue Pembroke Pines, Fl 33029

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2010 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Dentist-For-Life-PA/internet/My-Dentist-For-Life-PA-Dentist-Ref-use-to-do-Basic-Cleaning-that-my-insurance-cover-10-621510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Dentist For Life, P.A