• Report: #120821

• Submitted: Thu, December 02, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 02, 2004

• Reported By:Augusta Kansas
My Diet Patch
15941 Harlem Avenue Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

My Diet Patch rip-off! Charged account $169.95 without my consent. Tinley Park Illinois

I paid shipping and handling for this companies "Free Sample" of $2.95. I received the sample and honestly, did not really try them. The patches would not stick. Today as I was checking my online banking information, I notice this $169.45 deduction and call the number listed with it. It was this My Diet Patches.

They said that they could not refund the money because the prodcut had been shipped. They said that if I agreed to try them for 30 days, they would go ahead and refund me 50% of the total NOW and then if I still did not like them to send back the remaining patches and they would refund the rest of the money. I told them to go ahead and do that..but that I was going to be returning the patches as soon as they were received. The woman refused to follow through with the partial refund.

The second time I called, a man called me a liar about the date the I ordered the patches, (it is in my checkbook!!!!) and then told me that he would no longer even try to speak to me because there was nothing he could do for me. I am going to call my bank to get the payment stopped. I sincerely hope that other people see these comments before ordering My Diet Patch "Free" Sample.

Theresa
Augusta, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2004 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patch/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/My-Diet-Patch-rip-off-Charged-account-16995-without-my-consent-Tinley-Park-Illinois-120821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patch