Complaint Review: My Diet Patch

• Updated: Mon, March 14, 2005

• Reported By:Keller Texas
My Diet Patch
www.mydietpatches.com Internet U.S.A.

My Diet Patch Refund guarantee is ripoff. Six months, 3 calls, no refund. New York Internet

While browsing the internet, the irritating popup ads would not go away. This particular one was for the Amazing Diet Patch. Money Back Guarantee! I had some weight to lose so I purchased a 3 month supply. I soon figured out that it was a ripoff and also the patch cause a skin rash.

I sent the unused patches with the original packaging back to the address listed somewhere in New York. The website had the address but has now gone offline. After 4 weeks and no refund, I called a toll-free number and was told by a very friendly person that there was a problem with the processing and it would be re-submitted.

After 6 more weeks, I called again and was told the same thing. I asked to speak with a supervisor and a very rude man (without a name) got on the phone and told me that I would just have to wait for the check to come in the mail. I requested information about the company and was told that he did not have any and he hung up on me. It has now been 8 more weeks and now I was told to email credits@mydietpatches.com. I have emailed them and I am waiting for a response.

I just want my $65 back.

Keller, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2005 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patch/internet/My-Diet-Patch-Refund-guarantee-is-ripoff-Six-months-3-calls-no-refund-New-York-Intern-134937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patch