Complaint Review: My Diet Patches - MyDietPatches

• Updated: Tue, August 16, 2005

• Reported By:Mastic New York
My Diet Patches - MyDietPatches
MyDietPatches.com Nationwide U.S.A.

My Diet Patches ripoff for $179. charged credit card even after product was sent back within time limit, sent several e-mails with responses that my refund was in the mailfor 9 months then they stopped responding Internet

I ordered My Diet Patches in Sept. of 2004 and sent them back at the end of Sept. 04 with a request for a full refund. I sent them back 2 weeks before the free trial was over and I sent it two day mail.

When I received no response after about 4 weeks I e-mailed the company to check on the status of my refund, They responded I should received it within 4-6 weeks. Well 8 weeks later I wrote again and they said they had a problem with the company they use to handle credit card payments and refunds and to expect a refund in a couple of weeks.

More than a couple passed when I wrote again. Now their response was to go through the credit card company I had used to purchase the patches. I explained to them that I no longer used that bank because it had closed down. They then responded that I would receive a check shortly. When the check never came I wrote again to only have no response at all now.

Danielle
Mastic, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2005 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patches-MyDietPatches/nationwide/My-Diet-Patches-ripoff-for-179-charged-credit-card-even-after-product-was-sent-back-with-153796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patches - MyDietPatches