Complaint Review: My Diet Patches

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2005

• Reported By:Saint Paul Minnesota
My Diet Patches
15941 S Harlem Ave. #126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

My Diet Patches Rip-off, they don't refund your money Tinley Park Illinois

I used the Diet Patches per their instructions and the patches came off every day from my skin. I also developed a skin rash and I lost no weight at all.

After a month and half of using the patches, I sent them back to get my refund and it has been 3 months after calling the 1800 number, sending e-mails and faxing letters and I still waiting for it. They explain that 1800 number is not related to their credit department and there is no number to contact them, but sending e-mails or fax.

Patricia
Saint Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patches/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/My-Diet-Patches-Rip-off-they-dont-refund-your-money-Tinley-Park-Illinois-138395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patches