contrary

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, March 17, 2005

• Reported By:peoria Arizona
My Diet Patches
15941 S. Harlem Ave. Suite 126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-901-1182
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

My Diet Patches charged me $169.95 without consent, then wouldn't refund my money. Rip-off! Tinley Park Illinois

*Author of original report: Still no refund!!!

I ordered there 1 week trial for 2.95 and called to cancel, but they said it was too late even though it was not, they said they had already shipped it out. so i tried it anyways and it left welts and burns on my hip, so i called for a refund and they said send back the unused portion to get my refund, so i sent it back wayyyy before there 120 day guarantee was up, i kept calling and calling and the kept saying that my refund was on the way.

Finally the last time i called they said it was too late for a refund even though i sent them back in time, i just kept getting the run-around, so i called my bank and they said i was past my 60 day dispute time. I have been emailing and calling this company and still no refund, no i see all of these rip off reports and see why, they are liars, frauds and theifs. They won't even let me talk to the manager (if there is one) everytime i ask. Very shady, and now i'm out 169.95 which i can't really afford to lose but i guess i'll have to unless they refund me.

Heather
peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patches/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/My-Diet-Patches-charged-me-16995-without-consent-then-wouldnt-refund-my-money-Rip-off-120631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patches

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

It is now March of 05, I did email operations@mydietpatches.com or whatever the hell it is , i got a reply that said" congratulations your refund has been processed and you will receive it within 15 days" that was over 3 months ago, these people are F***ED up and completly dishonest. How can they sleep at night knowing how many people they've screwed over by selling them a worthless bandaid that does nothing but makes rashes on your freaking ass! Guess none of us will ever get our money back.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC