Complaint Review: My Diet Patches

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2005

• Reported By:Windsor Connecticut
My Diet Patches
15941 S. Harlem Ave., #126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

My Diet Patches ripoff Tinley Park Illinois

I received a pop-up for "diet patches"; as I was writing a report in school about weight loss, I thought I'd send for these as an example of what's out there so to speak. The patches were "free" expect for the $2.95 shipping costs. I received the phony patches immediately.

I never thougth about it agian UNTIL the following month when my account was charged for a 3 month supply to the tune of $169 and change. I have called and written more times than I can count. I have gotten every lame excuse in the book and still no refund.

I was told again today that this time there was no one in authority that could help me and that I needed to write directly to the Credit Dept. as they could help me. I have written them many times; I was also told there is no phone number for them and everything has to be done via email.

In the past, I have spoken to a Steve, Mike and Josh and was told they were Managers and that my problem was resolved. Well it has not.

I am totally disgusted and desperatly want my refund.

Thank you.

Maureen
Windsor, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2005 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patches/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/My-Diet-Patches-ripoff-Tinley-Park-Illinois-137763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patches