Complaint Review: My Diet Patches

• Submitted: Sun, June 06, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2004

• Reported By:Canonsburg Pennsylvania
My Diet Patches
www.MyDietPatches.com Tinsley, Illinois U.S.A.

MyDietPatches ripoff Tinsley Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: mydietpatch what a rip off

I ordered $2.95 samples for myself, my mother, & my 2 daughters on separate orders from 2 different checking acoounts. So far, due to this company's idiots who work for them, I am out almost $1200! I am late on mortgage payments, car payments, & utility payments because of these people. I tried calling to cancel any orders against my checking account, & they continue to charge my accounts. I have returned the merchandise & that has cost me money! These people need to DIE! Where are the consumer's rights?!

Rebecca
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2004 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patches/Tinsley-Illinois/MyDietPatches-ripoff-Tinsley-Illinois-93898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patches

#1 Consumer Suggestion

mydietpatch what a rip off

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I recently ordered a free sample of my diet patch for a 2.95 shipping charge. My diet patches then billed my account for $169. and sent me 90 patches. This was unauthorized and unwanted. I never used the sample patches because I swim everyday and The patch said no swimming. So I now have 93 patches that will never be used 90 of which i did not order. I feel like I was totally ripped off. My question is what would have happened if I didn't have the $169 would these unethical people pay my over draft fees? People like this need to go to jail. How do they get away with it? I am on my way to Tinley Park to meet the criminal. Maybe I'll bring 60 minutes with me. The Illinois Attorney General is going to be hearing from me.