• Report: #120623

• Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:Florence Alabama
My Diet Patches
mydietpatches.com Internet U.S.A.

My Diet Patches rip-off! Ordered 90 day supply and haven't got the product. Internet

First off i wish i had of know about this site 3 weeks ago. I would have never ordered anything from mydietpatches.com.

Three weeks ago I ordered the 90 day supply of patches. I paid $147.00 plus $10.00 S&H. I also paid an extra $10.00 so that I would receive them within two business days. The charge was then taken out of my bank account the next day.

I waited the two days and hadn't gotten them so I called customer service and was told it would take seven days to for them to make sure the check cleared. They said it would go through World-E checks first.

So i waited 7 days and then called back. They said it should clear within the next 2 days. I then left to visit family for Thanksgiving and when i got home 5 days later, the patches still hadn't arrived.

So i called a third time and the rep. said the check still hadnt cleared. She supposivly spoke with a manager and then replied that it will clear in the next day or two. She also said she would send me an email when it did for verification.

I waited 2 more days and called back to ask if there was anyway to speed up the process. I was told that i could have my bank fax a copy of the transation and it would help to speed things up. So i called the bank and had them fax the document.

I then called customer sevice to inform them that the document was being faxed. I asked if this would do any good or if i was just waisting my time. I was told that a note was made on my order and when the manager got the fax he would send me an e-mail letting me know if it would speed things up or not.

So now here i am waiting on this e-mail. I feel like they're just giving me the run around. All i want is the patches. I'd rather buy something that didnt work than to pay and never receive the product.

Courtney
Florence, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patches/internet/My-Diet-Patches-rip-off-Ordered-90-day-supply-and-havent-got-the-product-Internet-120623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patches