• Report: #162051

• Updated: Tue, October 25, 2005

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
My Diet Patches
mydietpatches.com Internet U.S.A.

My Diet Patches ripoff, stated my refund would be sent, and it hasn't arrived yet. Internet

In September of 2004 I ordered the trial patches(2) for the 7 days which I was only required to pay the shipping & handling in the amount of $1.49. I was later sent a 30 day supply which I didn't order. The product was returned in 3 days in the envelope it came in as a "return to sender".

They took my money out of my account during the trial period. I called and was told that there was a problem with them trying to put the money back into my account. I e-mailed them and ask that they send me the check in the mail to my address in the amount of $69.95 I waited and waited.

On March 18, 2005 I wrote back to them again and on the 21st I received an e-mail stating that I would receive my refund within 30 - 60 days and that they would'nt want me to have to wait any longer for my refund. I have not received it yet. I wrote back on October 25,2005 and the e-mail was returned undelivered due to the e-mail address being no good.

Rita
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2005 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patches/internet/My-Diet-Patches-ripoff-stated-my-refund-would-be-sent-and-it-hasnt-arrived-yet-Interne-162051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patches