Complaint Review: My Diet Patches

• Submitted: Wed, October 27, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 27, 2004

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
My Diet Patches
15941 S Harlem Ave #126 Nationwide U.S.A.

MyDietPatches ripoff, deceptive practices Tinley Illinois

I am returning the patches you sent without my permission. I am asking that you credit my account the amount you charged me for these patches.

The offer I acted on clearly states "absolutely free, without commitments, or obligations" therefore I was not aware that you would continue to send me patches without my express consent just because I gave a credit card for S&H for the free sample.

This is deceptive advertising and I insist that you credit my account and take my name and credit card number out of your system.

Your web site and telephone number conveniently does not let me, and I'm sure many others, unable to reach you.

Believe me, I will go as far as it takes if my account is not credited, so it is my hope you will do the right thing and take care of this deceptive practice.

L
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2004 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patches/nationwide/MyDietPatches-ripoff-deceptive-practices-Tinley-Illinois-114933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patches