Complaint Review: My Diet Patches.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 31, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2004

• Reported By:Miami Florida
My Diet Patches.com
15941 S.Harlem Avenue #126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

My Diet Patches.com ripoff, they drafted money from my checking w/o my authorization Tinley Park Illinois

While surfing the net, I keep getting this pop up ad, they offer this patches to loose weight while you wear them, and they give you a free try out, paying only $2.95 for sh/hdlg.

when I finnally got the pack, since I been aware about scams, I went to my account on line to see how much they had charge, and found a whooping $169.95, I called them to complain and they told me to return the extra product and they will return my money.

I was going on vacation that week, and my bank told me they had to cancel the card I used for the original transaction, but I had to show that at the airport since I purchased my airplane tkt with that card, I got some bounce checks because of that. and still not got my money back.

Carlos
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2004 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patchescom/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/My-Diet-Patchescom-ripoff-they-drafted-money-from-my-checking-wo-my-authorization-Tinle-106441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patches.com