Complaint Review: My Dream Escape

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Lucella B — toms river New Jersey United States of America
My Dream Escape
1025 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd, Suite 11, Hallandale, Florida United States of America

My Dream Escape rip off money and sold unattainable vacation Hallandale, Florida

They called and told me I won a vacation packet. They told me I would need to pay taxes of $498.00 and then I would be set for all these great vacations and a cruise.

When I called to book my vacation I was told there would be more taxes and fees. I called to find out exactly what I paid $498.00 for, and kept getting a voice mail and no one has returned my call.

The reprenstative who called did not mention ANY of the restrictions that apply to all of the vacations, and now I am out of $498.00 and am not eligible for any of these so called vacation packages.

This is definitely a scam and hope no one else gets sucked in..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 03:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Dream-Escape/Hallandale-Florida-33009/My-Dream-Escape-rip-off-money-and-sold-unattainable-vacation-Hallandale-Florida-1008418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Dream Escape