Complaint Review: My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman

• Updated: Sun, April 04, 2010

• Reported By: Ship — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman
Buford, Georgia Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman Craig Trautman I had the same experience as previously described. Chubby white kid came to my door with the name Craig Trautman and a friend who was tall, Indian, and skinny. They claimed to be selling magazines Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Chubby kid and friend came to  my door, selling magazines for a "school trip" with a local university,  Very friendly, said he was "cold' (even though it was nearly 80 degrees outside) and asked if he could come in to warm up.  He and his friend were very personable and outgoing and "Craig Trautman" said his dad lived just a few streets over (he gave us the street name).  We asked to see IDs and rather than show us a driver's license, he pulled out his very worn looking ID issued from the company he is working with, MFA.  My husband graduated from the university they claimed to be from, so we bought a 3 yr subscription to a magazine we didn't even want, just to help them out.  After they left, something just felt very "off" to me and it kept nagging at me so we researched it and found it to be a scam.  We have already stopped payment on the check and are planning on filing a police report.  If anyone shows up to your door and tries to sell you anything, don't buy it!  We normally don't, but for some reason we wanted to help these guys.  At least they won't be able to cash our check when they attempt it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2010 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Dynasty-Sales-Craig-Trautman/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-/My-Dynasty-Sales-Craig-Trautman-Craig-Trautman-I-had-the-same-experience-as-previously-d-589442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman