Complaint Review: My Dynasty Sales

• Updated: Sun, May 01, 2011

• Reported By: Linda H. — Apache Junction Arizona United States of America
My Dynasty Sales
PO Box 82066 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

My Dynasty Sales Young man came to my door. Said he desperately needed funding for a school trip. Ordered two dictionarys for my grandchildren. Never came. Phoenix, Arizona

A young man came to my door.  Said he desperately needed funding for a class trip.  I ordered two dictionarys from him for my grandchildren.  Never came.  Very disappointed and unfortunately will hurt real students that are trying to sell items in the future with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2011 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Dynasty-Sales/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/My-Dynasty-Sales-Young-man-came-to-my-door-Said-he-desperately-needed-funding-for-a-sch-724271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Dynasty Sales