Complaint Review: My Dynasty Sales

• Updated: Mon, December 20, 2010

• Reported By: Crissy16 — Houston Texas United States of America
My Dynasty Sales

My Dynasty Sales Ripped me off! Internet

A young women came to my door and said she is a student at the University of Houston and she is a theatre major. Her class is doing a fund raiser to raise funds for the class to study abroad in Europe. To raise money she was selling books. She showed me her student ID and everything. I invited her into my home, looked at her products, and bought some. I spend over $100. She was very polite and convencing. She said the books would arrive within 3 weeks. I never received them so I started researching the company and found many reports of fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2010 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Dynasty-Sales/internet/My-Dynasty-Sales-Ripped-me-off-Internet-673743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Dynasty Sales