Complaint Review: My EZ Trim, Raven Media, Fit-fac (these Are ALL ONE COMPANY) Beware Rip Off Utah

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 29, 2009

• Reported By:Gosport Indiana
www.fitfactory.com , Nevada U.S.A.

My EZ Trim, Raven Media, Fit-fac (these Are ALL ONE COMPANY) Beware Rip Off Utah Repeat of previous warnings of unauthorized charges to credit card. Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

I have just resolved a charge of $29.95 on my credit card from Fit-Fac which was bundled with a trial size offer from Acia Berries. They are supposed to credit my account as was Easy 30 Day Thin out of Utah which charged my same credit card with a $89.31. I guess I will change my card number since I don't want anyone else clamping on to that cards account and I would suggest that others should do the same. It is absolutely the last time I order from a site Yahoo uses as an advertiser. Shame on Yahoo for not policing their advertiser closer and making sure they are not ripping off the public. I will never assume their site to be safe again. Thank you so much for this site which I intend to use more frequently.

Anonymous
Gosport, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-EZ-Trim-Raven-Media-Fit-fac-these-Are-ALL-ONE-COMPANY-Beware-Rip-Off-Utah/Nevada/My-EZ-Trim-Raven-Media-Fit-fac-these-Are-ALL-ONE-COMPANY-Beware-Rip-Off-Utah-Repeat-of-409138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My EZ Trim, Raven Media, Fit-fac (these Are ALL ONE COMPANY) Beware Rip Off Utah

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

I apologize for any misunderstandings that might have occurred when you were purchasing your dietary supplements online. Fit Factory is a companion program that comes with various products of this type. It offers our customers a personal trainer you can converse with daily, pictures, music links, it offers links to recipes and menu planning. This program also offers a variety of diets for special needs that can be customized to fit your weight loss goals.

Unfortunately, we are unable to locate an account for this customer as he has not left his name for us, but, per his statement he contacted our customer service department and we have addressed his concern.

For customer service you may call 1 877-407-1022 and they'll be happy to assist you with any further questions or concerns. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please call me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

Sincerely,