Complaint Review: My EZ Trim, Raven Media, Fit-fac

• Submitted: Sun, January 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:Boca Raton Florida
My EZ Trim, Raven Media, Fit-fac
fitfac.com, , Utah U.S.A.

My EZ Trim, Raven Media, Fit-fac (these Are ALL ONE COMPANY) Beware Rip Off Utah

I also ordered a sample of AcaiBerry for price of Shipping/Handling. I tried to cancel account and spent hours on hold, listening to music. I finally called my Visa company and they credited the $89.31 these con artists had charged. My new statement showed 2 new charges (different names, but same date) from Fitfac.com and Price Savers.com..........same phone numbers, same recording. One charge has been deleted $29.00 and I'm still working on Price Savers for $8.51. Once they get your credit card, there's no end. Beware!! Beware!!

Rita
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-EZ-Trim-Raven-Media-Fit-fac/Utah/My-EZ-Trim-Raven-Media-Fit-fac-these-Are-ALL-ONE-COMPANY-Beware-Rip-Off-Utah-407832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My EZ Trim, Raven Media, Fit-fac