Complaint Review: My Family Ancestry . Com

• Updated: Fri, June 01, 2007

• Reported By:mpls Minnesota
My Family Ancestry . Com
myfamilyancestry.com Nationwide U.S.A.

My Family Ancestry . Com They tried to take $119.43 out of my account!! Nationwide Minnesota

They tried to take $119.43 out of my account!! Luckily the got the expiration date wrong. Will have to close my account and start all over. This company is totally fraud. Be careful. What goes around comes around. Bad Karma is real and they will feel the effects of it in the long run.

Lisa
mpls, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Family-Ancestry-Com/nationwide/My-Family-Ancestry-Com-They-tried-to-take-11943-out-of-my-account-Nationwide-Minnes-251646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Family Ancestry . Com