• Report: #919144

• Submitted: Sun, July 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 29, 2012

• Reported By: Tabitha — Fort Walton Beach Florida United States of America
My Family Mobile with T-Mobile

My Family Mobile with T-Mobile Keep promise to take a line off but never does and keep charging us Internet

Look I'm not going to make this long and draw out because thats all I have done with them is wasted a bunch of time. The same exact thing is happening to me. I have tryed to drop a line off my plan since April and have been told I only had to pay one more month for the line three times and myfamily mobile says they cannot adjust the account and that you have to email them and no one ever contacts you back. if it was my company than I would not be letting myfamily mobile ruin my name with useing T-mobile as the back up company. This whole phone service is nothing but a joke. They tell you it is 25.00 a line but really your 140..00 bill for 5 lines is 181.65 every month and on top of that you cannot send or recieve any type of picture message or use 411 or all kinds of regular type options from all other providers without paying even more money. THe bill is and contacting them is a joke and if you go to walmart where you start your service they are not anymore help because all they do is call the same number you call. When you do call for help you get 500 automatted bull that doesnt help with anything and finally after pressing buttons for an hour you get someone on the phone that can't do anything. IU have been told for 3 months that the line would be taken off and I had to pay one final month on it IT IS A LIE!! I don't know what to do! But I will not pay for something that has not been used in over 5 months and I left Boost to get service with them because I thought both Walmart and T-Mobile were names you could trust!! I don't know who these people are and why Walmart and T-Mobile let them use their names but as far as I'm concerned this is the worst service I have ever had. My sister had all the same problems but she was smart and had the money to switch companies and that is what I'm trying to do now!! And the sooner the better I wish I had never left Boost!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Family-Mobile-with-T-Mobile/internet/My-Family-Mobile-with-T-Mobile-Keep-promise-to-take-a-line-off-but-never-does-and-keep-ch-919144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Family Mobile with T-Mobile