Complaint Review: My Family Mobile

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: denise — Sedalia Missouri United States of America
My Family Mobile
Sedalia, MO. Internet United States of America

My Family Mobile I had my phone shut off for a month and still charged for the services even though they told me I would not be charged for these serviced. The phone was shut off from October 22 to Nov. 15. my accoun, Internet

myfamilymobile.com

I was to be pro rate on my bill since the phone number 660 553 8249 was shut off on 10/22 and restored on 11/15. the account number is 850265339 and was charged for a full month and not prorated for the suspension when I had my phone stolen. I called on 11/21 requesting why the bill was the full amount. Was informed that I Denise Dore need to file a report to get it prorated as to what the company already told me twice that would happen. I asked on 11/21 adn 10/22 with comformation that my bill would not be the full amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Family-Mobile/internet/My-Family-Mobile-I-had-my-phone-shut-off-for-a-month-and-still-charged-for-the-services-e-975033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Family Mobile