Complaint Review: My Family Moble

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: 1424 Anderson Ridge Rd — 29651 South Carolina
My Family Moble
Internet USA

My Family Moble Charged for extra line that had been ported and no luck with customer service.Long wait then disconected.TWICE after 20 minute wait times!! Internet

I was Charged for two phones after one had been ported at walmart a month earlier.I was told I should have reported it Ported even though Wal Mart did the Porting.Told this after I had been charged and new payment due.Called Customer service and after TWO 20 minute wait times was Disconected or told I could not be helped.This is unethical and plain dishonest ,a scam and a Ripe Off Clearly!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Family-Moble/internet/My-Family-Moble-Charged-for-extra-line-that-had-been-ported-and-no-luck-with-customer-ser-1056000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Family Moble