Complaint Review: My Famous Characters LLC

• Reported By: Harry — Kouts Indiana
My Famous Characters LLC
20631 Ventura Blvd Unit 304 Woodland Hills , California USA

My Famous Characters LLC SCAM Woodland Hills California

I was solicited to market for a childrens toy website company and paid for my "marketing kit". The kit arrived but when I went to the website it states - This Account Has Been Suspended

The 866 number given for a business advisor was never answered and went right to a voice mail. I called the number I used to sign up and they were unable to assist me with a refund and gave yet another number to call. That number also had only a voice mail.

I am disputing this with my credit card company. I did an internet research before I purchased and there were no scam claims so maybe I am one of the first to get this companies fradulent solicitation. In any event, just wanted to send out a warning so others don't get burned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Famous-Characters-LLC/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/My-Famous-Characters-LLC-SCAM-Woodland-Hills-California-1125728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Famous Characters LLC