Complaint Review: My Farm

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: Alias — Ohio
My Farm
Baxter Road Murfreesboro, Select State/Province USA

My Farm Angela Lawson, Angela Jones, Joey Lawson, Joseph Lawson, Thundercreek Farm, Thunder Creek Farm, Southern Comfort Farm, Tiffany Farless, Michael Williams, Memory Maker farm, Palomino Girl, J and M Small Engine, E Z Ride Farm, My Farm Horse Trader, Thief, Mis Representation, Buys, Sells Dangerous Auction Horses For Expensive Prices Murfreesboro Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Good Job !!

This seller is a "horse trader"- and we want it known because we care about others getting hurt by the dangerous horse auction horses this woman/horse trader Angela Lawson and her family continually sells on the internet for $1500 and up- Always advertising them to be "kid broke", husband safe, beginner broke, DEAD BROKE, kid safe - where does it end with this trader and all her lies just to make a quick buck. Now another horse on - horseclicks.com being sold for the high price of $2000.00 that she most likely paid $200 for at auction. Calling it "Super Broke Beautiful Trail Horse". Broke to the max and her daughter moved out so it needs to be sold. More dishonesty and more lies from this trader. This is a crying shame she keeps selling auction horses for so much money. Please beware and save your hard earned money to spend on a nice horse from a seller who does not lie, cheat, and run to the hills when your horse comes to you and is crazy !!!! We'll keep watching and keep listed these horses to hopefully help innocent buyers who know nothing about this trader. [continued below]....

..... Read the horror stories here and so many alias names and phone numbers she's put on the internet selling and hiding from people she's taken advantage of. Please beware and do your research. This week she's calling herself "My Farm" phone contact is: 615-809-2195

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Farm/Murfreesboro-Select-StateProvince-37130/My-Farm-Angela-Lawson-Angela-Jones-Joey-Lawson-Joseph-Lawson-Thundercreek-Farm-Thund-1164349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Farm

Good Job !!

Good Job,  Keep watching and posting.

You can see my ripoff reports on Angela - I bought a " Kid broke, broke to death "Tennesse Walking horse from Angela when She was going as:  Thundercreek Farms. Years ago.  All lies - took my money.   She has been doing this for years to alot of innocent poeple!  The State of TN needs to shut her down!

Keep calling the TN Dept of Agriculture.  Keep complaining.

You can take out ads on Horseville and Horseclicks - Any where she has a add up -

Craigslist in TN Nashville, Cookesville area are good too - it gets the word out that she is selling again.

I did this for a long time -  I headed the ad them BUYER BEWARE -ANGELA JONES.   HORSE TRADER THEIF.

You can use a picture similar to the horse she is using in her ad - same date of birth and info - so Your Buyer Beware ad comes up before or after hers.  In the body of the ad - I put the TRUTH.  All the lies, she takes your money, horses from auctions, and to search ripoff report.

It slowed her sales down for quite a while.

Keep up the good work.