Complaint Review: My Favorite Publications

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — Canton Georgia
My Favorite Publications
4846 N University Blvd, STE 435 Internet United States of America

My Favorite Publications company socked my credit card with charges w/o my permission while ordering "Free Money" Book Internet

I called to order the Kevin Trudeau book "Free Money." I was offered several "free trials" at the time with generous "gifts" such as gift certificates. I declined all the offers at the time. Just before they shipped the book, I got one more call offering me some "free trials" to subscription programs, again with generous "gift" offers. I told the operator that I DID NOT WANT ANY OTHER OF THE SERVICES SHE WAS OFFERING.  THEN I GET ANOTHER CALL FROM A MAN AND TOLD HIM THE SAME THING! AND HUNG UP THE PHONE...THEN SOMETHING THAT BLEW MY MIND HAPPENED TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT... They were small - $1.95 - but since I never agreed to them I disputed them with customer service. "As a courtesy" they agreed to take the charge off the bill but it made me wonder how many people never bothered to do that! Along with a $39.95 charge, a $24.95 charge and a third charge of $39.99 and another $1.95 charge. I called up one of the toll free numbers and spoke with a women named "Remella" and a "Kayla" and then to "Kayla Supervisor, who I wish I could have stuffed her sunshine disposition (NOT) right down her f******* throat! Causing me to slam the phone in her ear, after she put me through the wringer. I am a Christian man and what I wanted to say I would have had to confess to my confessor the things I was thinking to tell her...if I see any more charges on my credit card account, I am going to file "FRAUD CHARGES" against the next company... STAY CLEAR of the charges and watch you account closely!!  By-the-way, KEVING...love the books too! Just not the BULL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Favorite-Publications/internet/My-Favorite-Publications-company-socked-my-credit-card-with-charges-wo-my-permission-whi-1035653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Favorite Publications