Complaint Review: My Fee Plan

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: kellynn — Cranberry Twp Pennsylvania United States of America
My Fee Plan

My Fee Plan The website offers to check records for $1 then charges $19.95 for who knows how long. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Consumer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My Fee Plan

I needed to search public records and went to a website which directed me to another site, My Fee Plan.  On their website it claimed you could do your search for $1.

After I entered my payment information and submitted, I received a quick message that said I had just agreed to pay $19.95 for the information.  I was then redirected to the search info that I had wanted.  However, there was no information.  It did not even get the info I requested.

I then received my credit card statement which had a $1 charge and also the $19.95.  Will have to wait to see if my cancellation goes through and I get my charges reversed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fee-Plan/internet/My-Fee-Plan-The-website-offers-to-check-records-for-1-then-charges-1995-for-who-knows-998436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fee Plan

Consumer

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

MyFeePlan.com,  their numerous other domain names and I had a similar situation in which I ordered a $1.00 report and ended up being charged $1.00 plus $19.95 immediately to my account even when I tried to cancel my order within an hour or so.  They told me it had canceled the order.  I then received my VISA bill and I was charged both amount.  Again I contacted them and they said they would credit my account and this time they actually credited my VISA account.  Still didn't get the $1.00 back or the report I ordered.  Their websites do not list an address or telephone number and the only way you can contact them is by clicking a button for "Live Customer Support" and they communicate with you by e-mail as to what your problem is and what they are going to do.  I am happy my credit card was credited for the amount it was and what they will do with my $1.00, who knows.  Guess it goes into a pure profit jar.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My Fee Plan

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello kellynn,

We apologize for any confusion in your charges and will fully reimburse you for any fees. Please email manager@myfeeplan.com with you name, address and amount owed. We will immediately resolve this issue for you.

Thanks you for the patience.

Regards,