Complaint Review: My Fee Plan

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Mad consumer — Internet Nevada United States of America
My Fee Plan

My Fee Plan myfeeplan.com False advertising and a scam. Website advertises that it will charge $1 and then charges $19.95 to credit card unauthorized Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service Response

Used this site to check background as they advertise that it will cost $1.  Upon completing the credit card portion they immediately charged my account $19.95 I called my credit card company and had to dispute the charge with myfeeplan.com which is a scam.  They told me they would close the account and that I would not be charged.  Fraud.  Received my credit card statement and their $19.95 charge is still there.  Used their onliine help and they tried to manipulate the process by saying the account is closed and you will never be charged again but they never say they will credit your account for their past fraudulent or unauthorized charge.

They give you a link with an instruction to fill out a form so you will "never" be charged "again" which is a deceptive way not to remove the current charge by using the words "never again" not saying that they will remove current one.
Total scam.  False advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fee-Plan/internet/My-Fee-Plan-myfeeplancom-False-advertising-and-a-scam-Website-advertises-that-it-will-c-994633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fee Plan

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service Response

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear consumer,

I apologize for any convenience these charges have caused you. I would like to refund the original amount you were charged. Please email me at josh@myfeeplan.com so I can get the refund request started.

Josh F.