Complaint Review: My Fee Plan

• Submitted: Sat, March 16, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: John — Parkton North Carolina
My Fee Plan

My Fee Plan recordaccount.com A real scam, avoid these businesses if you "surf" into them. Do your record searches elsewhere. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Follow Up

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Contact

*Author of original report: Further delay......

Cancelled on 1/10/13 and was promised a credit of $19.95 in 7-10 workdays. Called again on 2/11/13 looking for promised credit and was told it was issued on 2/10/13. Here it is 3/16/13 and still no credit, have been given nothing but excuses and run arounds. This business in whatever name is a scam, rip off, fraud et al. If you happen to "surf" into a site connected to these businesses avoid them, surf away, save yourself from their aggravation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fee-Plan/internet/My-Fee-Plan-recordaccountcom-A-real-scam-avoid-these-businesses-if-you-surf-into-them-1035261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fee Plan

Refund Follow Up

AUTHOR: KarmenJones - ()

Hello,

I just wanted to follow up to your post to ensure that you have received your refund for the charges that you have incurred. If you have not, I am more than happy to help you attain your refund. Please email me at manager@recordaccount.com and I will take care of any issues that you may have.

Best Regards

Karmen J.

Refund Contact

AUTHOR: KarmenJones - ()

Hello

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the experience you had with our website and services. Please feel free to contact me via email at manager@recordaccount.com if you would like to obtain a refund for the charges you have incurred.

Karmen J.

Further delay......

AUTHOR: John - ()

3/22 Just called MyFee Plan again and again was told a refund/credit was processed on Feb 11. Now, they will "expedite" this to their supervisor to see where my credit is. I was asked to allow them "another" 7-10 days to investigate. What a rip off, avoid them and their businesses.