Complaint Review: My Fee

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: james — st.petersburg Florida United States of America
My Fee

My Fee paid $1 donation to search ancestry records search failed-when credit card bill came-I was charged an additional $19.95- total $20 Internet

Google read free search public records    went to web page was not free but would cost $19.95 did not want tp pay so I hit back button and a popup came up asking for #1 donation and read  I could search for all public records but no records came up just text message "search failed"   100* a  scam   Now the firm has blocked  anyone from filing a  report by another scam popup window  I succeded in gaining access by my computer know how.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fee/internet/My-Fee-paid-1-donation-to-search-ancestry-records-search-failed-when-credit-card-bill-ca-1018414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fee